Easing management of exhibitors
Sponsors and exhibitors often represent an important source of revenues for events, and as such, B-Com enables professional meeting planners to manage conference exhibitors and sponsors, while providing them with self-service participation management and communication tools online.
A community portal is directly available for every exhibitor to manage their attendance, build their company profile, purchase booth services, and interact with their stakeholders (invite guests, communicate with present staff,...) so that they can plan their participation at the event and optimize their presence.
Interactive booth booking on the exhibitor registration portal
Registration for exhibitor is tailored to the needs that are anticipated by the event planning team, and services for exhibitors of any kind can be integrated in the registration process.
B-Com helps you automate services booking to lower the time needed to manage exhibitors, and ensure a better event preparation.
The exhibitors participating to your events are able to:
- View dedicated information on the conference website
- Book exhibition space on an interactive exhibition floor plan
- Book sponsorship items
- Pay online or receive their invoice with bank transfer request
- Manage their company profile on the self-service area (will automatically feed the list of exhibitors in B-Com mobile app and website)
- Manage their communities of invitees and staff on their community portal
- Access dynamic reports and documents online
- Use B-Com lead retrieval* to create and manage their own lead retrieval questionnaires:
- - Use the questionnaire(s) on site to capture visitors’ information (need to rent scanning devices)
- - View/analyse/export questionnaire results using the online reporting functionalities
*Partner technology provider