One platform to fit your association's needs
From Event Management to community Management
B-Com allows associations and non-profit organizations to create, promote and manage their communities and events of any size. Whether they want to promote their activities, organize member meetings with few participants or large conferences with tens of thousands attendees, B-Com helps them succeed creating a unique customer's experience, increasing membership and sponsorship, whilst having every financial aspect of the event under control.
B-Com offers a very innovative approach of event management, integrating community management functionalities. With the objective to develop new communication channels and offer a collaborative workplace to all stakeholders,
B-Com enables associations to:
- • Manage their communities and use dedicated tools to plan their event attendance
- • Provide timely and accurate communications and content to their audience, thus increase customer and partner satisfaction
- • Leverage on viral marketing to promote their conferences, thus increase ROI
- • Grow delegate engagement before, during and after the events, thus improve networking opportunities and quality of program content
• Use Mobile technologies and social networking to enable to maximize the value of conferences by providing virtual content and networking opportunities to communities and conference delegates.
Mobile app & web portals
B-Com helps associations and non-profit seize the new opportunities brought by websites, online community platforms and mobile apps, to answer the needs of a growing virtual audience. All these new communication channels are fully integrated with B-Com, thus allow managing content once, while deploying it everywhere.
B-Com Mobile App Factory (MAF) allows generating community and event mobile apps directly from B-Com. The integration of all the features of B-Com is leveraged to offer a unique experience to associations & non-profit organizations' communities.
MAF can be used as an event application (dedicated to a specific event) or as a community application covering multiple activities / events of a community helping associations and non profit organizations maintain a sustainable and long-lasting mobile communication strategy with their community.
All your event & community stakeholders in one single database
With its unique Common Database (xRM and more) approach, B-Com is the only platform managing and integrating all aspects of event planning and community management on one highly available database.
This makes it possible to implement unique features (returning users, participants’ activity tracking across multiple operations, suppliers’ spent consolidation, setup and template based approach, ...) and build business intelligence (financial and operational consolidation across all operations, …) in a way which is impossible to even imagine with fragmented systems available on the market. Efficiency and accuracy are key success factors at any stage of the organization of conferences. B-Com powerful business logic enables an unmatched flexibility and efficiency in capturing delegates’ information, bookings, payment and feedback while ensuring a smooth and customized invitation and registration process. Individual delegate as well as group management and communications are facilitated thanks to numerous functionalities available in both B-Com back-office and online web access (event and community portal as well as Mobile Apps).
With B-Com, associations are quickly able to reduce the amount of time spent in delegate and community members management while increasing their stakeholders satisfaction. Still with an objective of efficiency and accuracy, B-Com allows:
• Complex pricing models, real time allotment usage, overbooking and waiting lists to enable efficient sourcing and inventory management.
• Full membership management tools with advanced settings (member level, roles, fee, duration, etc.)
• Advanced community portal to generate discussion between members, and help them gather around common subjects of interest
• Community members directory to support your networking initiatives
• Duplicate check to ensure existing contacts within the association's community are always valid and up to date.
• Online access to live reports for clients and suppliers to facilitate and automate reporting
• Integration with 3rd party software (SAP, social networks, member’s database,...)
• Reporting at any level of the operations, across events, communities, or from the common database
• And much more...
B-Com enforces event and community management best practices focusing on ease of use, efficiency, and traceability of activities managed in the software.
B-Com is the best match for Associations and non profit-organizations wanting to use technology to standardize and industrialize processes and build business intelligence out of their day to day operations.